Friday, September 28, 2007

how amazing...to die so that i can live...

i am amazed when i sit down and look at the glory of my King. even though i go through hardships, i am still blessed by Him day by day.

over the course of my life, i have not seen a lot of pain, but within the last year, God has blessed me with struggles that have changed my walk with him. i have struggled with heart issues, from a break-up to protecting my heart. God says to guard your heart, and through these experiences, i am slowly learning to.

i have also learned that there is nothing greater than my King. there are many days that just walking on campus, this gorgeous campus on which i live, makes me so excited about my Lord.

I just want to be less of me and more of Him. To die to self and live in him. Philippians 1:21 states it best: "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."

No comments: